Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Best Songs,Albums and EPs of 2012. [Pt.1]

Ima introduce the best tracks,albums and EPs released in 2012.

I really do NOT care about the genres at all.

And I'm so sorry that I can't comment on each song. I have no time haha

Hope you enjoy it :{

===================================================

・BBNG[album] by BADBADNOTGOOD


・Threads[album] by Now,Now


・Spiderwebbed[album] by Stumbleine



・Go[album] by Motion City Soundtrack



・Wisdom Lost[EP] by Haverford



・Animal Suit[EP] by Green!Eyes


・52 weeks [album] by Into It. Over It.

・Rewrite the Ending(Demo) by Search the City


・Refractides[album] by Selva Oscura


========================================================================


Thanks for reading and listening.
I'm writing pt.2 so please get stoked on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment