Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best Albums/EPs of 2014 (Top 10-1)

This is the last post of the best of 2014.
Its really hard to list up and choice the albums.

=============================================================

10. neo tokyo (Album) by bronbaba



bronbaba is tokyo-based post-rock band. This video is not enough to express their music. You better also check out the MV for ”雨の日” on youtube but, thats still not enough lol



9. Intersections(Album) by Into It. Over It.



When I first listened to this album, I felt like Evan's songwriting skill's reached to the next level. Maybe he's influenced by the TTT(his another band) works.

8. Manipulator(Album) by Ty Segall



He's truly genius. His other works rock too.

7. EP2(EP) by FKA twigs



I really like how she sings and her charismatic style. Beyond cool.

6. Keep Doing What You're Doing (Album) by You Blew It!



So damn catchy, nostalgic and emotional at the same time. The Weezer tribute EP was also awesome. Best emo work of 2014.

5. III (Album) by BADBADNOTGOOD



They almost completed the new style of jazz. That's freaking majestic work of all time.

4. Selftitled(Album) by Alvvays



When I checked the MV for "Adult Diversion" (the 1st track off of the album) , I have been completely in love with that nostalgic melodies. "Archie, Marry Me" is the very best song of the year. Feels like I watched good old movies. Epic.

3. Salad Days (Album) by Mac Demarco


This album's lo-fi chorus sounds remind me of my own salad days (I'm 21 btw lol).

2. Selftitled(Album) by Cheatahs



This is anything but trendy 90s revival. Shoegaze guitars and vocals, good riffs.... Can't describe how awesome they are :{ Just listen. (Sorry for my poor English lol.)

1. To Be Kind (Album) by Swans



No doubt to say this is the greatest album. New Swans. I was just surprised.

============================================================

Thank you guys for reading my shitty blog.
Hope you enjoyed.

bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment