Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Best Albums/EPs of 2014 (Top 25-21)

Hello long time no see buddies.
Ima post "Best Albums/EPs of 2014" stuffs from today.
So sorry for my poor reviews :p
=======================================================
25. Wicket Youth(EP) by Sego



L.A. based Lo-fi electropop duo Sego released their first EP "Wicket Youth"  on 10/28.  I really like the rough mixing/mastering and am stoked for their full-length album.

24. Sea When Absent(Album) by A Sunny Day in Glasgow



Comfortable synth sounds and vocals, but totally freaking ruined tracks.
Epic shoegaze work of the year.

23. A.D. (LP) by Angel Du$t



I like short tracks . period.

22. Build on Glass(Album) by Chet Faker



Electronica is my trend of this year. IMO, Chet Faker is best live.(Check out the live sessions.)

21. Zentropy(Album) by Frankie Cosmos



Dream pop is my weakness lol Cute vocals and lo-fi sounds....
That's super nostalgic to me idk why ;{
=======================================================
Bye bye! Please look forward to the next !(Top 20-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment